What is All-In-One?
Our fusion splicers integrate thermal stripping, cleaving, cleaning, splicing and sleeving in to one convenient unit, reducing installation time and improving connection reliability.
What is All-in-One?
Our fusion splicers integrate thermal stripping, cleaving, cleaning, splicing and sleeving in to one convenient unit-reducing installation time and improving connection reliability.
- No scratches from heated stripping
- 1 second strip time
- Over 5kg/f tensile strength of fiber after stripping
- Featuring excellent tensile force of fiber, the automatic stripper strips up to 28.0mm in length without damaging the surface of fiber. Minimum stripping length should be longer than 18mm.
- One-touch pump
- The alcohol pump can be removed and refilled with cleaning fluid.
- Avoid splashing the alcohol please cover the top part of dispenser with cleaning cotton and push it
- Single-action cleaving
- Designed to cleave the fiber at a 90 degree angle.
- The fiber shards are collected in the slide-type chip-box placed at the side of F-1 body.
- The sleeve heater is designed to strengthen the fiber splice.
- After splicing the fiber splice must be visually perfect
- Can accept 250㎛, 900㎛, 2.0㎜ and 3.0㎜ cables
- Sleeving takes 20-35 seconds
- Cooling fan is run to cool the tube 20 seconds after heater activation.
- Equipped with a sleeve loader to prevent contamination and provide convenience
- Increased productivity from built-in sleeving unit
- Dual heater can work for both fiber to fiber or fiber to Swift SOC
Click on a section of the All-in-One wheel to learn more about that functionality.