About The Job
Regional sales manager must have knowledge of and be able to directly manage MSO, Telco and Co-op Service Provider Accounts based in territory, support and be an interface for SCTE programs and events, solicit service provider contractors, perform demos and direct sales support, provide product training, and address customer-related inquiries in the defined territory. This position will also manage territory sales representatives and independent representatives in the support and execution of UCL Swift Americas corporate sales and marketing strategy.
- Managing and reporting on territory activities
- Providing regional SWOT analysis by territory
- Account penetration and managing house accounts
- Product specification/qualification into new and existing accounts
- Sales channel support/management/training, presentations and event participation
- Cold calling and account development skills required
Must be organized with excellent follow-up skills, able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and able to work with all standard software applications. Must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision, able to participate in territory planning and goal setting based on market factors, and able to fully utilize all available resources and work well within a team environment. Must also be able to establish and maintain relationships with customers and internal stakeholders, and grasp and communicate basic product information and technology and be confident when performing product demonstrations.
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School Equivalency with a proven and available track record in the same or similar position
- 5+ years of experience in telecommunications/OSP markets desired
- Strong knowledge of MSOs, Telcos, Co-ops and service providers in the territory a plus
- Experience with installation and maintenance of Fiber Optic equipment and cabling a plus
- Travel Requirements: 30-50%, depending on location
- Expense Coverage: All travel expenses, gas, car allowance
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, have suitable transportation for use within the assigned territory and be located within a reasonable distance from major air travel.
- Based in Rocky Mountain Region — Denver, Phoenix or Salt Lake City
|Type of Position||Full-Time|
|Expense Coverage||All Travel Expenses|
|Other||Must possess a valid driver’s license and suitable transportation for use within the assigned territory|
|Location||Rocky Mountain Region (Remote)|