Swift K33APremium IPAAS All-In-One Core Alignment Splicer
The new Swift K33A, a premium IPAAS core alignment splicer offers our exclusive All-In-One system that provides the best workability, and the integration of 5 functions into one unit (stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing, and protecting). This compact and rugged fiber splicer is ideal for medium and long range optical circuits, LAN, CATV, FTTx. With a rotating blade that can allow up to 110,000 cleaves, the K33A combines long-lasting durability with high precision performance.
- ROTATING BLADE LIFE UP TO 77,000 + 33,000 (when increasing blade height by 0.12mm)
- ELECTRODE LIFE UP TO 18,000
- Remote maintenance via internet
- The fusion splicer with All-in-One system provides the best workability with integrated 5 functions in one unit (stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing, and protecting)
- No scratches on fiber by thermal stripping (extended tensile of fiber strength by 3kg more)
- Wide 127mm (5.0 in) color LCD monitor with electrostatic touch screen & bidirectional operation system
- Powerful lithium polymer battery with large capacity (6000mAh)
- Resistance to shock, dust, and water
- Compatible with Fusion Splice-on Connector (FSOC) in accordance with the industry standard
- Rotating blade allows up to 110,000 cleaves
IPAAS Core Alignment
|Applicable type of fibers|
SM (G.652); MM (G.651); DS (G.653); NZDS (G.655); SM (G.657 A1,A2/B2,B3); SM (G.654 E)
|Applicable fiber dimensions|
Cladding diameter: 80~150㎛, Coating diameter: 100㎛~3mm
|Fiber setting and cleaved length|
250㎛,: 5-16mm; 900㎛: 8-16mm
Splice mode: 300, Heat mode: 100, Strip mode: 50
|Typical splice loss|
SM: 0.02dB, MM: 0.01dB, DS: 0.04dB, NZDS: 0.04dB
> 60dB (typical)
Typical 6 sec. (Quick Mode)
|Sleeve heating time|
9 sec. (IS-45 sleeve, IS-45 mode), 13 sec. (IS-60 sleeve, IS-60 mode)
|Applicable protection sleeve|
40mm or 60mm (fiber)/28mm or 32mm (connector)
|Storage of splice result|
The last 10,000 results to be stored in the internal memory (image 10,000 results)
Altitude: 0-5,000m above sea level, Temperature: -10ºC ~ 50ºC (-14ºF ~ 122ºF); Humidity: 0~95%;
Wind: 15m/s, non-condensing, dust proof, water proof, shock proof
Temperature: -40ºC~ 80ºC (-40ºF ~ 176ºC); Humidity: 0~95%
136(W) x 215(L) x 137(H) mm (excluding bumper)
2.45kg (including battery)
|Viewing method and display|
Two CMOS cameras and 127mm (5.0 in) color LCD monitor with electrostatic touch screen
|Fiber view and magnification|
X/Y: 200X; Max: 400X
|No. of splice cycles with battery|
Typical 282 cycles (6000mAh)
Up to 18,000 splices
Up to 77,000 + 33,000 fibers (when increasing blade height by 0.12mm)
USB, external power (DC 12V available for car cigar jack)
|Arc fusion splicer|
|Instructions for use|
DC 12V (available for car cigar jack)
|Sleeve loader (2ea)|
|SOC connector||SC, LC, FC, ST (refer to FTTx Solution catalogue)|
|Optical fiber holder|
HS-250, HS-900, HS-2.5, HS-IN,HS-SC/FC, HS-ILC, HS-ST,LS-900 (loose tube)
WHAT IS ALL-IN-ONE?
UCL Swift’s fusion splicers integrate thermal stripping, cleaning, cleaving, splicing and protecting in to one convenient unit, reducing installation time and improving connection reliability. The All-In-One system provides an excellent working platform for high productivity.
- No scratches from heated stripping.
- 1 second strip time.
- Over 5 kgf tensile strength of fiber after stripping.
- Featuring excellent tensile force of fiber, the automatic stripper strips up to 28mm in length without damaging the surface of fiber.
- Minimum stripping length should be longer than 7.5mm.
- One-touch pump.
- The alcohol pump can be removed and refilled with cleaning fluid.
- Avoid splashing the alcohol please cover the top part of dispenser with cleaning cotton and push it.
- Single-action cleaving.
- Designed to cleave the fiber at a 90 degree angle.
- The fiber shards are collected in the slide-type chip box placed at the side of body.
- Splicing available for 1 core.
- After splicing the fiber splice must be visually perfect.
- Shrink down takes 20-35 seconds.
- Equipped with a sleeve loader to prevent contamination and provide convenience.
- Increased productivity from built-in sleeving unit.